- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The ensemble for FX’s Sons of Anarchy spinoff continues to grow.
The Zookeeper’s Wife star Efrat Dor has joined the FX drama pilot for Mayans MC, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The project is set in a post-Jax Teller world, where EZ Reyes (JD Pardo), a prospect in the Mayan MC charter on the Cali-Mexi border, struggles with his desire for vengeance against the cartel and his need for respect from the women he loves.
Dor will play Katrina, the wife of Santo Padre Mayor Antonia Pena (Alexandra Barreto). Katrina understands the perils of loving someone dedicated to protecting the community and diligently puts on a brave face for the sake of her young family. If the project is picked up to series, she would recur.
The Israeli actress joins a cast that includes Edward James Olmos, Jacqueline Obradors, John Ortiz, Antonio Jaramillo, Richard Cabral, Clayton Cardenas, Sarah Bolger, Emilio Rivera, Raymond Cruz, Carla Baratta and Maurice Compte.
For Dor, the project comes fresh off of her biggest U.S. role to date in The Zookeeper’s Wife. Her other credits include Israeli TV series Ha-Hamama, Mermaids, Downtown Precinct and Asfur. She is repped by Gersh, ADD, Link Entertainment and Genow, Smelkinson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day