- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The town of South Park has come a long way since it was granted a Whole Foods, becoming much more PC.
And in Wednesday’s new episode, “Naughty Ninjas,” the show will do away with “racist, trigger-happy” cops roaming the town.
“The ever more PC citizens of South Park decide that they no longer need a police force,” according to Comedy Central. “As the first American town to get rid of their cops, they plan to celebrate their advanced sensibilities with a PC Carnival.”
Season 19 has been one continuous storyline about the quiet Colorado mountain town becoming more PC and touching on issues like gender identity and crushes among same sex school children. But it is still South Park; raunchy and never holding back on the jokes.
The parallel storyline in Wednesday’s episode will involve Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman.
“When Kenny leads the boys in playing Ninja Warriors, a foreign terrorist organization takes notice,” according to Comedy Central.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day