- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Garrison has been portraying the Trump-like character since last season, but for the most part has remained looking like himself, with the exception of an orange face, which was added this season.
In Wednesday’s all new episode, “Member Only,” Garrison’s Trump look has been completed with the hair. In the preview for the episode, Garrison scolds PC Principal for calling him “Mr. Garrison” — the character used to work at the school — and not “Mr. President-Elect.”
“That’s right, bitch,” Garrison responds when PC Principal gets it right.
It will be interesting to see where creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone go with the character as it seems they may have been just as shocked as many Americans when the actual Trump beat Hillary Clinton last week to become the 45th president of the United States.
It is assumed the South Park crew had to move quickly to rework parts of last week’s show, which didn’t line up with the preview that assumed a Clinton victory.
Last week’s episode was also a first in the show’s 20 seasons that the F-word was not bleeped during an early time-slot showing.
Check out the preview for the new episode below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day