- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Could it be a future spice star in the making?
“Finally our baby arrives, Stephen nearly passed out, Phoenix screamed,I laughed so hard the baby popped out!!! She is just sooo amazing!!” she wrote.
This is the first child with her husband, film producer Stephen Belafonte. Brown has two daughter — Phoenix, 12, and Angel, 4 — and Belafonte, 35 has a daughter Giselle, 6.
Brown also tweeted a message to her husband on Friday. “I didn’t think it was possible but I love you even MORE now honey,we have a truly amazing family,” she wrote.
Brown had been eagerly awaiting the birth, writing on Wednesday: “The baby will come when it’s good and ready, so for now [I’m] working as usual to keep my mind off being overdue!”
Brown, formerly known as “Scary Spice,” will be a judge on Australia’s version of The X Factor this September. She previously hosted Oxygen’s Dance Your Ass Off, and has a reality show on the Style Network in 2010 called Mel B: It’s a Scary World.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day