- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Andrew Garfield may be a newly minted super hero, but that doesn’t mean he’s immune to being star stuck.
On Friday, Tonight Show host Jay Leno asked The Amazing Spider-Man star to clarify an interview in which he said he had a “proper man crush” crush on Ryan Gosling. Garfield said “you’re making me blush.”
“He’s just a dreamboat. Its undebatable,” Garfield said. “He’s just stunning. Not only physically, but in terms of talent—a general sex appeal that he has.”
Leno joked that while “dreamboat” wasn’t the word he would use, the NBC host conceded Gosling was indeed a handsome man.
While Leno didn’t ask Garfield how he felt about his Spider-Man costar (and real life girlfriend) Emma Stone playing Gosling’s romantic interest in Crazy, Stupid, Love, Stone has been asked about it before. In April, She was pressured to compare kissing Garfield and Gosling on Ellen, and responded it was like comparing “apples and oranges.”
“I love all fruit!” She finally conceded.
Stone also has romantic scenes with Gosling in the upcoming Gangster Squad.
As for Garfield, he recently told The Hollywood Reporter he hopes to reprise his role in the already announced 2014 Spider-Man sequel.
Columbia’s The Amazing Spider-Man opens July 3.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day