- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bar Rescue has received the green light for another season on Spike TV. The network announced Thursday that it’s ordered a 20-episode return of its popular unscripted series.
Debuting its third run in February, Bar Rescue recently hit a franchise high of 2.2 million viewers in its competitive Sunday night time slot. The premiere was up triple digits with both adults 18-34 and 18-49.
Bar Rescue follows bar and nightlife expert Jon Taffer as he works with business owners to help revive their failing establishments and turn a profit. It comes to Spike from Eyeworks USA and eps JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson Brant Pinvidic, DJ Nurre, Tim Warren and Taffer. Spike TV director of original series Justin Lacob serves as the executive in charge of production.
Additionally, Taffer will be featured in Spike pilot Hungry Investors, a restaurant world spin on Shark Tank.
Bar Rescue will return in the fall, where it will join recent Spike TV acquisition Cops, which ends its 25-season run on Fox this month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day