- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Spike TV is taking its popular Deadliest Warrior show and effectively spinning the concept into the real world.
The network has ordered a new reality series titled Most Lethal, taking 12 soldiers from various special forces branches to face-off in a variety of grueling challenges.
“We are bringing together twelve of the best-trained combatants in the world for the most intense reality series on television,” said Sharon Levy, Spike TV’s executive vp of original series. “The show will arm the viewer with information on training techniques and history of the special ops that viewers can’t find anywhere else.”
Filmed at U.S. military facilities, the competitors will range from non-active members of the Navy Seals to Green Berets and will test skills such as urban combat, reconnaissance and evasion. The show is produced by GRB Entertainment.
The 10-episode Most Lethal will debut next summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day