- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
SEOUL – Entertainment and celebrity news content provider Splash News has licensed SNTV: Splash News TV to T-cast Channels’ FashionN in Korea, Splash CEO Gary Morgan announced Friday.
Under the agreement, Splash will provide a weekly half-hour program to the channel that highlights the latest Hollywood news and celebrity gossip. Launching this November, SNTV: Splash News TV will be delivered to the broadcaster via a digital delivery system.
“We are thrilled to be able to bring our unique, celebrity-driven content to this key territory,” said Morgan. “The demand for up-to-the-minute news about celebrities has exploded and we feel the recent deal with T-CAST has given us a secure foothold to penetrate additional markets throughout Asia.”
SNTV is a Hollywood news show for cross platform that allows local segments. Splash is an independent entertainment news and photo agency.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day