- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Los Angeles-based actor Jean Paul Manoux was arrested by Toronto police on Tuesday and charged with one count of voyeurism.
Manoux, 45, who plays Bryce McBradden in the Canadian sitcom Spun Out, was charged after two women, aged 25 and 27 years, told the police they found “hidden cameras and video equipment” connected to the Internet in a downtown Toronto condo apartment they are renting.
“This condominium has been rented out by Mr. Manoux in the past,” Toronto Police Services added in their statement. Manoux’s extensive film and TV credits include Community, Suburgatory, Modern Family and Aaron Stone.
He is scheduled to appear in a Toronto courtroom on March 11. Following Manoux’s arrest, CTV put launch plans for a second season of Spun Out on hold, and pulled a preview episode of the Dave Foley-starring comedy from a prized post-Super Bowl slot on Sunday.
“CTV was shocked to learn tonight of the arrest of Spun Out actor J.P. Manoux. The charges against him are serious allegations,” the broadcaster said in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day