- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Last night’s promo for the next episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. offered a glimpse of Stan Lee‘s cameo on the action series — and also a hint of big things to come for the series in general.
Lee, who confirmed his cameo on the ABC series last week, has said that he plays a “big role” in the episode. The promo teased him as “a very special Marvel guest star,” with two beautiful women by his side, although whether that referred to Lee himself or his character remains to be seen (as does the question of whether he’ll repeating his Iron Man cameo as not Hugh Hefner).
Lee’s attention-grabbing appearance may be the least of the S.H.I.E.L.D. team’s worries, however. With the sound of two gunshots and a shot of a worried Agent Coulson (Clark Gregg) telling someone to “just hang on,” it’s possible that the promo’s claims of “an astonishing, series-changing, final act” may not be entirely overblown. We know that Coulson has come back from the dead — is another agent about to join him in the resurrection club?
The next episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs February 4. Until then, watch the promo below and feel free to guess just who Lee will end up being this time around.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy