- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Even if you’re far from the convention center, you can join at 2:30 p.m. PT Friday as the Marvel legend answers your questions in a Facebook Live Q&A moderated by Kevin Smith. It will stream on the Facebook pages of The Hollywood Reporter and IMDb, live from the IMDb Yacht.
The Facebook Live chat bookends a week which saw the launch of Stan Lee’s Cosmic Crusaders, a new animated series presented by POW! Entertainment, in partnership with THR and global brand management company Genius Brands International.
In case you missed it, the series stars Lee as a fictionalized version of himself, and follows his adventures as he tries to whip a group of seven aliens into a superhero team. (It’s even more challenging than it sounds.) There have been cool tie-ins with Cosmic Crusaders, including a Virtual Reality experience that allows fans to watch the show with Lee in his living room. This week also saw THR launch its Comic-Con issue, which includes the special salute, “Stan Lee: 75 Years in the Business.”
Check out all the episodes of Cosmic Crusaders by clicking the link below. And tune in to the Facebook Live chat at 2:30 p.m. PT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day