- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Good news, true believers. Episode 2 of Stan Lee’s Cosmic Crusaders has arrived.
“A Really Long Story,” the latest chapter in the new series from Stan Lee, picks up as our seven alien protagonists get their choice of superhero costumes. (Except for Strong Arm, since as episode 1 establishes, he likes to stroll around in the nude.) Predictably for these would-be heroes, getting costumes does not go smoothly.
The episode is the second of four installments that are premiering daily through Friday at thr.com/cosmic.The series is produced by Lee’s POW! Entertainment, in partnership with The Hollywood Reporter and global brand management company Genius Brands International. It comes as THR is launching its Comic-Con issue, which includes THR‘s special salute, “Stan Lee: 75 Years in the Business.”
Check out the video at the top of the post, and catch all the episodes by clicking the link below. And in case you missed it, check out Heat Vision‘s interview with Deadpool co-creator Fabian Nicieza, who wrote the episodes based on a concept from Lee, to find out which raunchy joke the comics legend asked him to change.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day