- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Even the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation is practicing social distancing: On Monday, a number of castmembers from the classic series shared pictures of their Zoom video group chat to celebrate Marina Sirtis’ birthday.
“I have the best friends in the world. Considering everything, this was the best birthday present. #TNGRules,” the actress, who portrayed Deanna Troi, wrote on Twitter.
The group included Patrick Stewart, LeVar Burton, Brent Spiner, Jonathan Frakes, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden, Wil Wheaton and, of course, Sirtis.
“Different shot, but same amazing group. What a blast it was to chat away….and laugh. felt so good,” tweeted McFadden.
Burton wrote, “Overcoming the distance… #family.”
Star Trek: The Next Generation ran for seven seasons from 1987-1994 and spawned four films. Mwanwhile, the first-season finale of the CBS All Access series Star Trek: Picard premiered last week. Spiner, Frakes and Sirtis all reprised their TNG roles on the show, which stars Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard.
— Marina Sirtis (@Marina_Sirtis) March 30, 2020
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day