- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fans of Star Wars are about to get a special look behind the curtain of Disney Parks’ new Galaxy’s Edge land.
A two-hour special is slated to premiere Sept. 29 on Freeform.
Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Adventure Awaits offers viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the new lands at Disneyland in Anaheim (currently open) and at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida (set to open Aug. 29).
Harris will get some help from other stars along the way, including Kaley Cuoco, Keegan-Michael Key, Jay Leno, Sarah Hyland, Miles Brown and more. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Adventure Awaits is executive produced by Brad Lachman.
The 14-acre Anaheim land opened to the full public in June, and it features one ride (another will bow in January 2020) and a number of shops and restaurants, all in the theme of a galaxy far, far away.
The special is part of Freeform’s “30 Days of Disney,” which will feature different themes each week, such as villains, singalongs, pirates and “sheroes,” beginning Sept. 2 with “Villains Week.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day