- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Talk about taking your first step into a larger world.
Mark Hamill on Saturday shared an awesome throwback photo — likely the first ever — taken of Luke Skywalker while filming A New Hope back in 1976.
“Taken in Tunisia early morning Day #1 waiting for my 1st shot (emerging from home for robot auction)-Perhaps the very 1st,” Hamill wrote of the image of Luke perhaps cracking his knuckles.
The picture will hopefully be enough to hold fans over until they get an official glimpse of Hamill as Skywalker in the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Earlier this month, Disney treated shareholders to a sneak peek of the film, which included Luke asking Rey (Daisy Ridley) who she is as she hands him his long-lost lightsaber. Other characters who appear include Chewbacca, General Leia Organa (Carrie Fisher) and Finn (John Boyega).
A post shared by Mark Hamill (@hamillhimself) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day