- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Starz is expanding its relationship with Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson.
The premium cable network has signed the Power producer to a two-year exclusive overall deal. Under the pact, Jackson and his G Unit Film & Television banner will develop new projects for the cabler as well as continue to exec produce Power.
“Starz has been the perfect partner to make Power the success that it is and I am looking forward to developing many more record-breaking series with them,” said Jackson.
“Curtis is a wonderful hands-on producer and actor on Power and we look forward to expanding his roles behind-the-camera with Starz over the next two years,” said Starz managing director Carmi Zlotnik.
Production on season three of Power began this month in Brooklyn. The 10-episode second season of the drama, overseen by showrunner Courtney Kemp Agboh, ranks as Starz’s most watched original series ever with an average of 6.8 million.
Jackson is repped by APA and attorneys Stephen Savva and Eric Feig.
With the pact, Jackson joins Kemp Agboh, among others, with overall deals at Starz.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day