- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Starz has promoted Ken Segna to vp original programming.
Based in the Beverly Hills office, Segna will be leading the development and current series, including the recently renewed Power.
He also will oversee production of The Girlfriend Experience, an anthology series based on Steven Soderbergh‘s film, and is currently production lead on Survivor’s Remorse, executive produced by LeBron James and written by Mike O’Malley.
“I am extremely pleased to announce the well-deserved promotion of Ken Segna, who has risen through the ranks at Starz from executive assistant in 2010 to vice president of original programming today,” said Carmi Zlotnik, managing director at Starz. “With many high-profile projects in the pipeline, Ken will be instrumental in our future original programming efforts.”
Segna was most recently director original programming at Starz. Prior to joining Starz in 2010 as an executive assistant, he was at CAA and was an independent producer of music videos, commercials and the feature documentary Ain’t in It for My Health: A Film About Levon Helm.
Segna earned a bachelor’s degree in symbolic systems with a minor in studio art from Stanford. He has a master’s in film production from USC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day