- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The original video features a nude, luxuriating stop-motion-animated figure who speaks softly and shows off his posterior. “Some people have said its the most disturbing cartoon they’ve ever seen,” said Colbert. “Well, we here at The Late Show took that as a challenge.”
Colbert then showed off his version of the video, which featured a cartoon depiction of President Donald Trump —sporting nothing but red briefs with his slogan, “Make America Great Again,” emblazoned across the cheeks and a Putin tattoo on his lower back — as he welcomed strangers and showed off his new “health care bill.”
“I just want to sit here and relax with you, maybe take a shower, you know what I mean,” said the cartoon Trump as the camera pulled out to reveal a cartoon Melania Trump watching the video on her cellphone with a look of disgust on her face.
“Will you be visiting the White House?” a Secret Service official asked the first lady. “Not anymore,” Melania replied quickly.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day