- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the sketch, J.J. Abrams meets with Harrison Ford, who doesn’t recognize Abrams and keeps calling him “J,” despite having worked with him before on Regarding Henry. Ford is totally uninterested in working on “the space thing” when Abrams brings it up. “I did that man, I did it what, two times? Been there, done that.”
“You did it three times,” said Abrams. Ford responds with, “I don’t go back man, I go forward,” and reveals, “I hated those Ewoks.”
Enter Colbert in his Han Solo outfit. He crashes the meeting and said he’s been “working on some moves” to try out for Han Solo in the new film. “Did you do your own sound effects because I’m working on it,” said Colbert, showing off.
Ford gets upset, grumbling about how Abrams might bring in a younger Han Solo. Then, Colbert offers to dedicate his performance to the “memory of Harrison Ford” and offers to do a “Han Duo” twins performance. Watch below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day