- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stephen Colbert is ready to not just laugh about the world’s endless conspiracy theories but add fuel to the fire.
The Late Show host unveiled a new segment on Wednesday called “Tinfoil Hat.”
“Welcome to the truth bunker, where I share the secret truths they don’t want you to know and I actually don’t know,” said Colbert.
He started out with the conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton has a secret medical disease. If she’s not ill, he asks, then why is the word “ill” right in her name?
But the Late Show host didn’t restrict himself to political conspiracy theories, since those are just distractions from the real questions of the world like, “How come only one type of dog is allowed to be a fireman?” and “What is Hidden Valley Ranch hiding?”
Colbert pontificates on Jason Bourne movies, soup-sandwich combos, the Bible and who is really watching the TV show Bones.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day