- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stephen Colbert is challenging Jeb Bush to a raffle-off.
The new Late Show host posted a video Wednesday announcing his “Jeb Bush on the Stephen Colbert Late Show Raffle.” According to Colbert, it costs $3 to enter and the winner not only gets a flight to New York City to attend the Sept. 8 premiere show, he or she also gets to ask Bush one “non-obscene” question on the show.
“For example, one question might be, ‘Don’t you wish you consulted Stephen before launching your contest?’ ” Colbert quipped.
But Colbert didn’t take kindly to Bush’s plan, claiming no one from the politician’s camp notified him about it.
“No one from Jeb’s campaign asked me if this was OK with me to raise money off my first show,” Colbert continued. “Where’s my cut of that sweet three bucks, Governor?”
The money from Colbert’s counter raffle, organized by the fundraising platform Omaze, will be donated to the Yellow Ribbon Fund, a charity serving the needs of injured veterans.
To enter Colbert’s contest, click here. The video can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro