- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After his child molestation confession, the 7th Heaven actor has been fired from ABC’ Scandal, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Collins, who first appeared in the 2012 episode “Happy Birthday, Mr. President” as news anchor Reed Wallace, was set to return to the fourth season of the ABC political fixer drama.
Police swarmed Collins’ home in Tarzana, Calif., Tuesday evening after receiving a false report that the actor had committed suicide. Earlier on Tuesday, audio emerged online that had Collins allegedly admitting to molesting underage girls. Collins’ estranged wife secretly recorded the audio during a therapy session in 2012.
Collins resigned from his position on the board of SAG-AFTRA after his confession leaked.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Thomas Brodie Sangster