- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK – Stephen King is in talks to write a season two episode of AMC’s Walking Dead, actress Laurie Holden said at a panel event at the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo this weekend, according to multiple reports.
Holden, who plays Andrea on the show, didn’t provide further details.
Walking Dead creator and executive producer Frank Darabont has an existing relationship with King as he adapted The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile and The Mist for the big screen.
Actor Jon Bernthal told the panel that Darabont will not direct the show’s season two premiere, but will most likely direct an episode later in the season. (Watch videos of the actors on IGN.)
The show’s producers gave some further insight into the new season at a Paleyfest 2011 event, such as the fact that Shane will get a love interest.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day