- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“SNL was repeat this week but enjoy Charlie Rose talking Steve Jobs in #CutFromDress sketch,” Seth Meyers wrote on Twitter.
The clip shows other titans of tech, including Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg (Andy Samberg), Huffington Post Editor-in-Chief Arianna Huffington (Nasim Pedrad), Netflix CEO Reed Hastings (Jason Sudeikis), and News Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch (Fred Armisen) in an interview with Charlie Rose (Bill Hader).
Rose asks the high-profile characters what Jobs taught them.
“Mr. Jobs taught me that you could bring beauty to the world of technology,” says Zuckerberg, who “dressed up” for the occasion.
“Facebook.com started off as a simple user friendly website, but now it’s just a mess,” he also says
“I’ve been to the Huffington Post office maybe 10 or five times,” says Huffington, whose over-pronunciation by Pedrad is spot-on.
“He had great ideas, he worked incredibly hard and he never compromised. He set an annoyingly high standard of integrity,” says Hastings.
“We suck right now,” said Hastings. “Comparing Apple to Netflix is like comparing apples to oranges. Especially if the oranges made so many mistakes that people stopped eating oranges and went back to Blockbuster.”
Watch the full clip below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day