- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sorta Exclu: Steven Seagal is returning to A&E.
The martial arts star is back on patrol for a second season of his law enforcement reality show “Lawman.”
You’ll recall that production of the suburban New Orleans-based show was shut down in April after Seagal was accused of sexual harassment. The suspension order was given by deputy Seagal’s boss, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff, who ruled the accusations would be a “distraction.” After all, nobody is above the law.
But then the accuser dropped the lawsuit in July.
The eight episodes airing this fall were all previously shot. There’s no decision on whether A&E will order additional episodes, and it’s unclear if the Sheriff’s production ban is still in place.
“Steven Seagal Lawman” will return Oct. 6 with back-to-back episodes at 10 p.m.
The actor is also co-starring the new Robert Rodriguez film “Machete.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day