- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Walking Dead and Burning actor Steven Yeun will lead an episode of director Jordan Peele’s upcoming Twilight Zone for CBS All Access, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Yeun will star in an installment titled “The Traveler.” No other information about his role was disclosed.
The actor, who starred as fan-favorite Glenn Rhee on AMC’s hit zombie series The Walking Dead for six seasons, last week was named best supporting actor by the Los Angeles Film Critics Association for his role in the film Burning.
Peele, who won an Oscar earlier this year for directing the horror-comedy Get Out, will host and produce the reboot of the classic television series originally created by Rod Serling in 1959. Like the original, the new version of Twilight Zone is an anthology that will tell self-contained stories in every episode. Also like its predecessor, it will lean on science fiction, fantasy and horror to tell tales laced with social commentary.
Other actors already announced for roles in the series include Sanaa Lathan, Adam Scott, Kumail Nanjiani, John Cho, Alison Tolman, Jacob Tremblay and Erica Tremblay (Jacob’s younger sister).
Collider was the first to report the casting.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day