- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What can you possibly do after winning an Oscar, a Golden Globe and 25 Grammy Awards? For Stevie Wonder, the answer is simple: headline the Hollywood Christmas Parade.
The musician on Wednesday was named Grand Marshal for the 83rd Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade, which takes place on Nov. 30 and is being televised nationally.
Jim Romanovich, president of worldwide entertainment for Associated Television International, calls Wonder “a true American icon who is arguably the most influential singer-songwriter of the last 50 years.”
Presented by The City of Los Angeles and Associated Television International, the live event will begin with a concert. The parade will benefit the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation.
The parade coverage will be hosted by Laura McKenzie (World’s Funniest Moments), Dean Cain (VH1’s Hit The Floor), Erik Estrada (World’s Funniest Moments), and Montel Williams (The Montel Williams Show).
Every year the parade features thousands of participants, including celebrities from film and television, live musical performances, popular characters and novelties, and of course, Santa Claus.??
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day