- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Style Network has officially picked up a second season of docu-series Tia & Tamera.
Production on the second season is slated to begin later this year.
“We are excited to continue following Tia and Tamera’s journeys both personally and professionally,” said Salaam Coleman Smith, president of The Style Network. “Being a part of their major life transformations, including the fun, dramatic and private moments, has resonated with our viewers who come to Style for the inspirational and aspirational stories.”
The unscripted show, following Tia and Tamera Mowry, has performed strong in the ratings for the cable network. Its series opener was the most-watched premiere for the network ever, delivering more than 750,000 total viewers. The second episode outdrew the debut, by drawing 920,000.
Tia & Tamera is tracking to become Style’s highest-rated series ever.
Tia & Tamera is produced by Good Clean Fun. Executive producers are Jason Carbone, Tia Mowry Hardrict, Tamera Mowry-Housley and Style’s Sarah Weidman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day