- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The clip shows Kendall Roy (Jeremy Strong) exiting his explosive press conference from season two in which he betrayed his father, family patriarch Logan Roy (Brian Cox).
The footage was shown on Tuesday as part of a virtual launch event for HBO Max, which is rolling out in Europe starting on Oct. 26. The streaming service will first become available in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain and Andorra late this month, followed by territories in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as Portugal, in 2022.
HBO original series like Succession are the service’s prime selling point as the company, and parent WarnerMedia, look to compete with more established streaming services, including Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+, in an increasingly crowded European marketplace.
Among the key content reveals made during Tuesday’s European event, executives screened a teaser for Game of Thrones prequel House of the Dragon and a first look at Peacemaker with John Cena, while also sharing news about the timing of the debut of Sex and the City sequel And Just Like That... .
Season three of Succession will premiere across HBO and HBO Max on Oct. 17.
You can check out the Succession clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day