- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Suits continues to repopulate its ranks for season eight.
The USA Network drama is bringing back 12 Monkeys star Amanda Schull as a series regular for the recently announced eighth season.
Schull, who has recurred throughout the series as Louis Litt’s former associate Katrina Bennett, will return to the firm as a junior partner in season eight.
With the promotion to regular, Bennett will remain in the NBCUniversal fold and segue to Suits after wrapping the upcoming fourth and final season of Syfy’s 12 Monkeys. Both shows are produced by Universal Cable Productions. The final season of 12 Monkeys will return in the summer.
Schull returns to Suits as the series repopulates its cast as original stars Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle prepare to say farewell in the second half of season seven. To help fill the void, the Aaron Korsh-created drama has recruited former Grey’s Anatomy star and Suits super-fan Katherine Heigl as a series regular and Dule Hill, who was upped to series regular for season seven.
Schull is repped by Innovative Artists and Sweeney Entertainment. The second half of Suits season seven returns March 28 on USA Network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day