- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Family Ties patriarch Michael Gross is joining the cast of Suits.
The actor, known for his role as Michael J. Fox‘s dad Steven Keaton on the 1980s sitcom, will recur on the fourth season of USA’s legal drama.
Gross will play Walter Gillis, the down-to-earth founder of a groundbreaking DVD distribution company. As he works to keep his business solvent, he finds himself fending off multiple takeover bids.
He joins previously announced recurring guest stars D.B. Woodside and Brendan Hines.
Gross is repped by Stone Manners Salners and Kerner Management. His other TV credits include CSI, Last Man Standing, How I Met Your Mother, Psych and ER and the Tremors franchise.
Suits airs its season-three finale Thursday and returns in the summer for season four.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Michael K. Williams