- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Suits is about to meet one of the firm’s original partners.
Jamey Sheridan, who recurred on Showtime’s Homeland for two seasons, has landed a guest-starring role in the second half of the third season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Appearing in the 15th episode, Sheridan will play Charles Van Dyke, a former name partner at the law firm, when it was still known as Gordon Schmidt Van Dyke, who has an ax to grind. Viewers will remember that Van Dyke was one of the partners who was ousted by Jessica (Gina Torres) in her takeover of the firm.
The casting comes one day after USA Network ordered a 16-episode fourth season of the slick legal drama, which hails from creator Aaron Korsh and stars Torres, Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Sarah Rafferty, Rick Hoffman and Meghan Markle.
Repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment, Sheridan’s recent credits include Arrow, Smash and big-screen feature The East. He was also a regular on Law & Order: Criminal Intent as Capt. James Deakins.
Suits returns in winter 2014.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day