- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A Cold Case alum is headed to Pearson Hardman.
John Finn, who portrayed Lieutenant John Stillman on the CBS police procedural from 2003-10, has landed a plum guest spot on USA Network’s returning legal drama Suits, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. He will appear in the fourth episode alongside Eric Close, who reprises his role as Travis Tanner.
Finn will play Lawrence Kemp, a hotshot CEO of a multi-million dollar company Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) is representing. After Lawrence fails to disclose vital information that proves pivotal to his defense, Harvey is forced to think outside the box to help his client.
Though Finn was a mainstay on Cold Case, prior to landing that gig, he recurred as Pacey Witter’s father on the beloved WB drama Dawson’s Creek from 1999-2003.
The Domain Talent-repped actor has stayed within the CBS family, most recently appearing on NCIS and Blue Bloods.
Suits, starring Macht and Patrick J. Adams, is scheduled to launch season two on June 14 at 10 p.m. on USA. New Girl’s Rachael Harris is also set to appear during the new season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day