- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Thursday marks the season finale of Suits, and if the last several weeks are any indication, Harvey’s past is finally catching up to him.
At the end of last week’s episode, when the office of Harvey’s (Gabriel Macht) former mentor — played by Gary Cole — goes under investigation, he discovers that evidence was buried in one of his cases, in which he helped put away an innocent man in jail for more than 10 years.
When Harvey decides to right a wrong from his previous life, he pays a visit to the “innocent” man in hopes that they’ll move forward from his mistake, but the top Manhattan lawyer takes it a little too far in the exclusive scene from this week’s season closer. With Harvey, everything has a reason — but it’s not all about him.
Questions will be raised about lawyer-wannabe Mike (Patrick J. Adams) and his brewing love life: Will it be Rachel (Meghan Markle) or Jenny (Vanessa Ray) — and will Trevor (Tom Lipinski) find out? And what about Donna (Sarah Rafferty) and her unflinching loyalty to Harvey?
Human Target alum Chi McBride guest stars as a district attorney Harvey must work with. “Dog Fight” airs Thursday at 10 p.m. on USA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day