- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amanda Schull is going from Center Stage to Suits.
The Pretty Little Liars alum has booked a recurring role on the USA Network drama, playing Katrina Bennett, a tenacious assistant district attorney in the second half of season two, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Bennett is described as an ambitious go-getter who knows how to play people’s weaknesses to get what she wants within Manhattan’s DA’s Office and proves to be a foil for Gabriel Macht‘s Harvey.
For Schull, the role comes after a stint on ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars and after she filmed a guest turn on CBS’ upcoming period drama Vegas, starring Dennis Quaid. Her credits also include the feature J. Edgar as well as episodes of Grimm, Psych and Castle. Schull is repped by Innovative Artists and Sweeney Entertainment.
Suits returns in January.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day