- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A 31-year-old man who ran onto the field during Super Bowl LV Sunday has been charged with trespassing.
Yuri Andrade sprinted around the Raymond James Stadium field wearing shorts and a pink leotard before he was tackled by security and removed from the premises.
Andrade was charged with tresspassing and released from jail on $500 bail according to the Hillsborough County jail records, cited by the Associated Press. An attorney for Andrade was not listed.
Sideline photographers captured Andrade’s stunt, but as has become routine to curb such behavior, TV cameras did not show the entire incident.
Tampa TV station WFLA reported Andrade did the stunt as an ad for social media personality Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, who runs an adult website called Vitaly Uncensored. The website’s name was written on the front of Andrade’s pink outfit.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 31-9, thereby giving Tom Brady his seventh Super Bowl ring.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day