- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What would Howard Stern do to an overweight man in a red and blue sequined outfit who happened to be poorly singing onstage?
Hose him down obviously.
An ad for America’s Got Talent’s new season – featuring Stern as a judge – premiered during the Super Bowl, and Stern kept his harsh attitude front and center.
In December, the shock jock announced he was joining the NBC show on his Sirius XM Radio show. He replaced CNN host Piers Morgan.
Shortly after, the Parents Television Council blasted NBC for even considering Stern in the first place, calling it “an act of desperation for a failing network.”
Stern responded to the PTC’s concerns on Piers Morgan Tonight, reassuring viewers that he would take his new post seriously. “What I can assure you and the rest of America is what I’m looking at here is to be a very good judge,” Stern said. “I take it seriously. You know I watch the show,” to which Morgan nodded in the affirmative.
According to the new ad, Stern is so serious that he is not above hosing down a peppy little child in a pink dress.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day