- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ Supergirl has cast its Non.
Transporter: The Series star Chris Vance has been tapped to recur on the freshman drama and play the DC Comics villain known as Non, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The character is described as a former scientist in a league with the House of El. Non is a brutal Kryptonian military officer who is sinister, powerful and angry. He’s the antithesis of all things Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) stands for. Non will quickly become Supergirl’s greatest threat.
Supergirl producers Greg Berlanti, Ali Adler and Andrew Kreisberg told reporters in August at TCA that their version of Non — who was featured in Richard Donner‘s Superman II and played by Jack O’Halloran — would have a “slightly different take on the character.”
Vance joins a roster of previously announced recurring/guest stars on Supergirl that includes Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane, Glenn Morshower as Gen. Sam Lane, Iddo Goldberg as Red Tornado, Peter Facinelli as Maxwell Lord, Brit Morgan as Livewire and Chris Browning as villain Reactron.
Vance, repped by Paradigm and More/Medavoy, counts Rizzoli & Isles and Burn Notice among his credits.
Supergirl debuts Monday, Oct. 26 at 8:30 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day