- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The CW’s annual Arrow-verse crossover just got a bit bigger.
Tyler Hoechlin will reprise his role as Superman, with producers also now casting the iconic role of Lois Lane for the three-night, three-show crossover set for December.
“We couldn’t be more excited to introduce Lois Lane to the Arrowverse. This dogged, determined and brave reporter will make for a strong partner to Superman and amazing addition to our universe of DC characters,” Supergirl executive producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner said Wednesday in a statement.
Hoechlin will appear in all three episodes of the crossover, which stars Sunday, Dec. 9, with The Flash at 8 p.m. ET/PT, followed by Arrow on Dec. 10 at 8 p.m. and concluding Dec. 11 at the same time with Supergirl.
Hoechlin’s Man of Steel and Lois Lane will appear in the crossover alongside Ruby Rose as lesbian superhero Batwoman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day