- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Supermodel Karolina Kurkova has booked herself a new TV gig.
The Victoria’s Secret Angel, who has previously appeared in G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra, Chuck and 30 Rock, will guest star in an upcoming episode of Person of Interest, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
But the role will have a twist: Kurkova will play herself, but in serious peril. In the episode, which was recently filmed, Kurkova will catch the attention of Jim Caviezel’s former CIA agent and mysterious “Man In the Suit” character, as well as the rest of his vigilante justice team (played by Michael Emerson, Taraji P. Henson and Kevin Chapman). The episode is expected to air in 2013.
The Czech-born beauty first appeared in the Victoria’s Secret televised fashion show in 2001, and most recently in 2011. She was not present for this year’s show, which will be broadcast Dec. 4 on CBS.
Person of Interest airs 9 p.m. Thursdays on CBS.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@thr.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day