- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The CW is adding a dash of ABC’s Whodunnit for its upcoming ninth season.
Gildart Jackson, the host of the freshman murder-mystery reality competition, has landed a guest gig on the upcoming season of the CW’s Supernatural.
PHOTOS: Broadcast TV’s Returning Shows 2013-14
The actor, who plays Butler Giles on the summer series, will play Haggerty, a veteran member of the Men of Letters, and appear during a 1930 flashback. Jackson will first appear in the fourth episode of the season, titled “Slumber Party.” He’s locked for one episode.
In addition to Whodunnit, Jackson’s credits also include USA Network’s Burn Notice, Charmed and General Hospital. He’s repped by Ellis Talent Group.
Jackson joins Battlestar Galactica alum Tahmoh Penikett, who has a recurring role, as guest stars this season on Supernatural. The series returns Oct. 8 at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day