- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Supernatural spinoff has cast its last major lead.
Supernatural: Bloodlines, airing as a planted episode on April 29, is described as a sweeping drama about the various mafia-esque monster families that unknowingly to humans “run” the underbelly of Chicago and who are being tracked by a newly minted Hunter who is trying to stop them and rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural.
Roxburgh will play Violet, a member of the powerful werewolf pack. She hides her true nature because of her forbidden love for family rival David (The Vampire Diaries’ Nathaniel Buzolic). But when cornered, her inner wolf breaks free. Coincidentally, one of Roxburgh’s first credits was a 2012 episode of Supernatural.
Supernatural‘s Andrew Dabb will pen the script and executive produce alongside Eric Kripke, Robert Singer, showrunner Jeremy Carver and McG. Singer will direct the Warner Bros. TV production.
Roxburgh is repped by Gersh and KC Talent. She had a recurring role on Arrow; she also appeared in the Bravo pilot Rita with Anna Gunn, Big Time Movie and the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film franchise.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams