- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Survivor: Blood vs. Water has crowned a winner.
Tyson received all but one of the jury votes, with Monica Culpepper coming in second with one vote. Gervase Peterson finished in third place.
This season of Survivor featured the first “loved ones” twist, wherein returning players competed against their family members or significant others.
Heading into the finale, there were seven people left in the game thanks to the reintroduction of Redemption Island (usually there are five).
“I like that” there are more people left on the show, Probst told The Hollywood Reporter last week. “I’m a big fan of second chances. I hear people all the time saying that it takes away the purity of the show. But it’s a matter of opinion, and I don’t think I’m right by any means.”
Survivor recently was renewed for its 29th and 30th editions, with Probst re-upping as host and executive producer alongside Mark Burnett.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day