- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With several top shows in repeats, CBS’ “Survivor” (12.2 million, 3.7 preliminary adults 18-49 rating) was broadcast’s highest-rated show last night, helping lead the network to across-the-board gains after last week’s lows. The reality show and “CSI” (15 million, 3.5) were up 6%, with “Mentalist” (16.1 million, 3.5) up 3% from its last original in this time period.
Fox took advantage of the reduced competition and climbed into the No. 2 spot. “Bones” (9.8 million, 2.7) was up 13% for its 100th episode and “Fringe” (6.5 million, 2.3) climbed a tenth.
NBC aired repeats leading into the newly renewed “Marriage Ref” (4.8 million, 2.1) which fell 9% to a season low. ABC’s “FlashForward” (5.4 million, 1.6) was up a tenth, though continued to underperform. ABC’s other dramas were repeats.
CW’s “Vampire Diaries” (3.5 million, 1.6) rebounded 23% from last week’s dip to post its largest audience since early February. “Supernatural” (2.8 million, 1.2) was also up a tenth.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day