- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Survivor returns Wednesday night with the CBS reality competition’s first “Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty” twist.
The 18 castaways have been split into three tribes: The “brawn” tribe includes former NBA all-star Cliff Robinson, the “brains” tribe has an average IQ of 130 and includes Miami Marlins president David Samson, and the “beauty” tribe features a pageant queen, a male model and a former NFL cheerleader.
PHOTOS: Meet the ‘Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty’ Castaways
The Hollywood Reporter has a look at the first four-and-a-half minutes of Wednesday’s two-hour premiere, in which viewers meet several of the castaways. The video, above, also features host Jeff Probst’s revelation to the tribes about how they’ve been grouped.
This season — which was filmed in Cagayan, a province in the Philippines — will debut at 8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day