- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Once again, CBS’ decade-old reality hit “Survivor” dominated Thursday night as its compelling Heroes vs. Villains format continues to lure viewers.
With most hit shows in repeats this week, “Survivor” (12.1 million viewers, 3.7 preliminary adults 18-49 rating) turned in another strong performance. But lead-out “CSI” (13 million, 3.0) was down 12% followed by a repeat.
Fox was in second place with a steady “Bones” (9.7 million, 2.8) and a slightly improved “Fringe” (6.7 million, 2.4).
NBC ran repeats and a two-hour “Saturday Night Live” special (6.7 million, 2.9).
ABC was so weak with “FlashForward” (5 million, 1.4), which dropped 13%, and repeats, that the network tied the CW for fourth place.
In fact, The CW’s “Vampire Diaries” (3 million, 1.5) beat “FlashForward” despite dropping a tenth this week. “Supernatural” (2.4 million, 1.2) was on par.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day