- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: Spoilers ahead if you haven’t seen Sunday night’s Survivor finale.]
Survivor has a new twist in store for viewers next season.
Host and executive producer Jeff Probst revealed during Sunday night’s live reunion show for Survivor: Blood vs. Water that the 28th season will be titled Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn. vs. Brain vs. Beauty.
Probst told The Hollywood Reporter last week that the producers try to give viewers “what they want,” and that next season is a “direct response to the fans.”
Executive producer Mark Burnett added that, if the current season aimed to answer the question of how people deal with having to vote off a loved one, then the 28th edition will examine “what kind of person is most likely to win Survivor.”
Tyson Apostol was named the winner of Blood vs. Water on Sunday night.
CBS’ reality series returns in February.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day