- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: Spoilers ahead if you haven’t seen Wednesday night’s season finale of Survivor.]
A new Survivor winner has been crowned.
This season, subtitled “Worlds Apart,” found the castaways split into three tribes: white collar, blue collar and no collar. Wednesday night’s finale kicked off with five castaways still in the game: Mike Holloway (blue collar), Rodney Lavoie Jr. (blue collar), Carolyn Rivera (white collar), Will Sims (no collar) and Sierra Thomas (blue collar).
During the episode, Thomas and Lavoie were voted out, joining the jury and leaving the final three — Holloway, Rivera and Sims — to plead their case as to why they should be named Sole Survivor and win the $1 million prize.
In the live finale, host Jeff Probst revealed that Mike Holloway was voted as the Season 30 champion.
Next season, the show’s 31st, will feature 20 returning competitors as voted on by viewers. The cast will be announced during Wednesday’s live finale.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day