- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prepare to see more of Mrs. Beeman on the sophomore season of FX’s The Americans.
Susan Misner has been promoted to series regular for season two of the cable network’s Soviet-era spy drama The Americans, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Misner has been recurring this season as Stan Beeman’s (Noah Emmerich) obedient wife Sandra in the Keri Russell–Matthew Rhys drama, which was picked up in February for a second run of 13 episodes.
The promotion comes at a busy time for the actress, who in addition to The Americans has been recurring on CBS’ Person of Interest as Jim Caviezel‘s girlfriend and recurring on Fox’s The Following as Kevin Bacon‘s sister. She’s now in the midst of a multiple-episode role on ABC’s Nashville, where she plays a love interest for Deacon (Charles Esten) and as Michael J. Fox‘s wife on CBS’ The Good Wife.
She’s repped by One Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day