- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Susan Sarandon is continuing her TV takeover.
The four-time Emmy nominee, currently earning rave reviews for her performance on FX anthology Feud, has booked a sizable role on Showtime’s Ray Donovan.
In a seasonlong arc, Sarandon will play Samantha Winslow, the strong, focused head of a motion picture studio.
Season five of Ray Donovan returns in the summer, with Sarandon joining a list of new faces joining the Liev Schreiber series including Entourage‘s Rhys Coiro, House of Cards‘ Michael Gill, Brian White (Scandal) and American Horror Story alum Adina Porter.
For Sarandon, the Showtime drama joins a roster of credits including Thelma and Louise, Dead Man Walking as well as The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Her TV credits include You Don’t Know Jack, Friends and Malcolm in the Middle. The casting brings the actress back to Showtime following a guest role on the premium cabler’s The Big C. She’s repped by UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day